Thursday, January 13, 2011

Some People Wait a Lifetime...

Just like to start out by saying that there are only 17 days left till Danny's arrival! :)

As much bickering about stupid things that Danny and I do, we always make up like a minute later. I always knew what a special guy I have and I knew how lucky I am to call him my own. Talking to him this morning really made me look at him in a different way.

I can tell Danny truly loves me. He may get frustrated sometimes while he's overseas, but so do I. This is hard and we're both young. He always says that I'm 19 and I could be out partying and doing whatever I want, but instead I chose to be with him. He is entirely right. I chose to be with him because since day 1, he has proven to me that he is better and will be better than every other guy I ever meet. He goes above and beyond for me, and it's not by spending money because we hardly do that for each other. This relationship is based on pure love, and I'm so happy I found it. He will go out and buy me medicine when I'm sick without me asking. He will show up with flowers for no reason. He makes me feel so important in his life, and I never have a doubt about whether he loves me. I know he loves me because I can feel it even when he's not here. He always takes my side and protects me when I need him to. We've been through a lot of stuff since we've been together and one thing I can say about that, is that he hasn't left my side once and he believes in me. Our love right now is like the wind,  you can't see it but you can feel it.

I think about him all day, everyday. I picture what he would be doing if I were doing simple things, like washing the dishes he would automatically help me dry them and keep me company. Or  if I walked into his room, he automatically opens his arms expecting a hug from me with a smile on his face. The one place I always looks, like I have mentioned in another blog, is my front door. If I'm sitting on the couch I can't help but to look at my front door expecting it to open, then impatiently wait for him to take off his shoes because I can't wait for my hello kiss. I miss him so much! Another thing I remember is just driving with him. I never cared where we went to eat or where he took me on dates, but driving was always the best part with him. He would constantly make me laugh "like a little kid," I would make him laugh, we could talk... it was nice. I miss our drives and I can't wait for more with him when he gets home.

He doesn't know how much I truly adore him. He has taught me everything I know. He taught me to be patient, to live my life happily, to get rid of the grudges I had because they don't matter, to choose my "friends" wisely, to be able to laugh at myself, to love, and to give myself more credit than I do. I feel like God sent him to me in the time of my life when I needed him most. He showed up and turned everything around for me, he had me under his spell since day 1. He's like my angel, he protects me from wherever he is in the world and guides me down the right paths. He looks out for me naturally because he loves me. I got so lucky with Danny, he doesn't know how much I love him and I hope one day I will be able to prove it to him. :) I tell him time and time again, but that only goes so far. I will always consider him as my angel. I will never do anything to ever lose him. Some people wait a lifetime looking for a love like this. I never thought I would find it, I am so blessed.

I'm in this for you Danny, know I will always love you!! We've gotten this far and we've been through so much, we can do this. Keep strong for me like I am for you and just remember I'm waiting patiently. I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment